Wednesday 29 August 2012

Super-saving September #1

Well, following another thread on Netmums, I've decided to try and get through September spending as little as possible.

For those of you unfamiliar with my family set up, I'm catering for Husband, Daughter and Cat. Daughter goes to nursery every Wednesday for a full day so that I can clean the house and as of September, I'll have Husband working from home.

This month, we need to:
  • Feed ourselves
  • Keep Daughter in night-time nappies
  • Keep petrol in the two cars
  • Set up a working space in the bedroom for Husband
  • Purchase software for Husband's business - around €620
What we have at our disposal:
  • Around £20 of Nectar Points
  • Around £10 of Vodafone Freebee Rewardz (to be used as Supermarket voucher - probably Sainsbury's) 
  • A '£10 off a £50 shop' voucher for Sainsbury's
  • Cloth nappies for the day time
  • A store cupboard of things
  • Any income from my etsy shop
  • Any income from my book sales.
I'll be writing some more book reviews in the next few days, but I'll also be posting my shopping list and meal plans, as well as my activity ideas for Daughter.

So, watch this space.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment