Sunday 28 August 2011

Teething

And so it begins.

Aside from being used as a chew toy, this poses some interesting dilemmas.

I hate brushing my own teeth (I do it, clearly) because even the smell of mint makes me wretch. The idea of cleaning someone else's actually makes me feel slightly nauseous. I don't know why I have this aversion to all things mint, but there we go.

I think Husband will like this though. He often spoke of feeling useless where Daughter was concerned because he couldn't feed her to comfort her when she was crying, so that he now has something he can do with her that I honestly can't, I hope it'll show  him that he's absolutely NOT useless..

Since Daughter seems to be sleeping and dinner seems to be ready, I'm going to go and sit down at the table for the first time in months, but will try and post some of the interesting teething things I've found tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment